- Points will be scored at your best 5 of the 6 GLSSA races
- Points will also be awarded for qualifying postions 1 through 10.
- Number 1 qualifier gets 10 points, Number qualifier 2 get 9 points and so on.
- TIEBREAKER METHOD: If a tie exists (for any position) at the end of the GLSSA series, it shall be resolved as follows. If, after step one is followed a tie still remains, additional steps are to be followed until tie is broken.
- Review full season of scored GLSSA event racing between tied contestants. Driver with most "head to head" victories wins tie.
- Apply tiebreaker points from scored GLSSA events as follows:
- Winner 5 points
- Runner-up 3
- Semi-finalist 2
- Quarter-finalist 1
- Driver with most points wins tie.
- Coin Flip